[kj] [OT] R.I.P. Saddam

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Wed Dec 27 17:33:06 EST 2006

Bullshit . You said that: As an American its nothing to do with you and that I should take it up with the Iraqis . Then you inform me that the hanging of Saddam is
"not something anyone on a Killing Joke mailing list has any say about."
Well thanks for telling me dude, and there was me thinking that the Killing joke list actually influences World affairs . I post that Saddam should nt be hanged , thinking that because I wrote it on the killing joke list then he indeed would nt be hanged. D'oh how stupid of me , if I would have known that the Iraqi regime doesn't take notice of the killing joke mailing list then I would nt have even bothered posting it in the first place.
And then you go on to inform me that I live in South Carolina!!!! Well would you mind giving me the full address because I would sure like to go and see my house......or is it an apartment?
I suggest that you cease trying to converse with people and just stick to giving abuse, then you cant go wrong.

--- Partyslammer at socal.rr.com wrote:

From: "TB" <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com>
To: <BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com>, "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] R.I.P. Saddam
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:07:25 -0800

"BS Crack" sniveled:

> "Take it up with the Iraqis."

> I am. Where have I mentioned America?........but now that you ve mentioned

> it

> Yet another case of an American thinking the whole World revolves around

> America .

(rest of typical comical whining snipped)

Hey Crack(pot). Where did *I* mention "America?" I was saying "take it up
with the Iraqis" because it's their issue, not something anyone on a Killing
Joke mailing list has any say about. And please, enough with the sniveling
about "us" Americans, amusingly hypocritical at best considering you live in
Northern California.

You may now change your diaper and continue whining.

T.B.