[kj] [OT] R.I.P. Saddam

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Dec 27 17:07:25 EST 2006

"BS Crack" sniveled:

> "Take it up with the Iraqis."

> I am. Where have I mentioned America?........but now that you ve mentioned

> it

> Yet another case of an American thinking the whole World revolves around

> America .

(rest of typical comical whining snipped)

Hey Crack(pot). Where did *I* mention "America?" I was saying "take it up
with the Iraqis" because it's their issue, not something anyone on a Killing
Joke mailing list has any say about. And please, enough with the sniveling
about "us" Americans, amusingly hypocritical at best considering you live in
Northern California.

You may now change your diaper and continue whining.

T.B.