[kj] [OT] R.I.P. Saddam

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 27 16:04:20 EST 2006

he's gonna flee iraq,come to england and claim political asylum because his
life is threatened back in his homeland.he will then get all the benefits
from our caring government.after all thats what they all do isnt it.??

not bitter,but when ive been on the waiting list for 10 years and not got a
flat,and chipchamagundy from nigeria gets one straight away down the road,it
does make my blood boil.

sorry.

jon.