[kj] FW: Re: R.I.P. James Brown another thought on....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 26 13:50:16 EST 2006

was never into the blues brothers btw,never really did it for me not one
bit.

actually,i carnt say i own one j.b track in my collection of varied
music,but i can say,that many years ago i was roped into attending one of
his gigs,thought i would be board shitless,well in actual fact,i was
pleasantly suprised,it was a bloody good gig,the guy had some energy and a
half,never went again.but i can understand how he captivated many with his
style of music,and over the top live shows.

melinda