[kj] R.I.P.30 000

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Mon Dec 25 18:46:23 EST 2006

Yes, everyone will die one day.
And everyone deserves to gain piety when he dies and receive tribute when he's alive.
By the way... how many people will cry when you die?
How many people did you prepare happiness today for?

I'm curious.
Lennonka

> Od: BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com

> Komu: <gathering at misera.net>

> CC: <gathering at misera.net>

> Datum: 26.12.2006 00:24

> Předmět: Re: [kj] R.I.P.30 000

>I'll save my condolences for the Worlds 30 000 children under Five years

of age who died today mainly from the preventable conditions such as
pneumonia, diarrhoea, measles, malaria and malnutrition.

>You never know, some of them may have grown up to be good drummers as

well . You give your condolences to a man who lived a long and fulfilling
life, yet you have no thought for the 30 000 under fives who died today.
arent all Humans supposed to be equal?

<gathering at misera.net>