[kj] PS2 troubles

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 23 21:48:20 EST 2006

I'm having some problems with my PS2,every game I try to load up I get disc read error.Its not just games that this happens with though,its PS1 games,DVDs and CDs as well.I've tried vacuuming the console to clear any dust,but it hasn't worked.Anyone have any idea how to solve this problem without me having to send my PS2 away to Sony?

I don't know that much about it but I thought that using vaccuums to suck or hairdryers to blow out dirt messed with their magnetic or static field or summat.

Use a can of compressed air or send it off to Sony's doctors and take up jogging :-)))

jo