[kj] hosannas

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 19:47:49 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/22/2006 6:19:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk writes:

I just listed to KJ 2003 and Hosannas back to back, and I thnk I prefer
2003, a little bit, but both are still good, hey, great KJ albums.

> been listening to hosannas non stop for about a week (at welding

> volume), and i got to say that the album has grown on me!!!

> and I definitly got to say that it?s a great KJ album!!!!!

Been listening to it a lot myself lately
My opinion:
Hosanas and tribal antitode good- Majestic great/classic-- gratitude--
depends on my mood but decent
Invocation- ok/too long
Implosion, Walking with Gods, Lightbringer, Judas goat- dont really do
anything for me except for a brief moment here and there
to me thats too many flat songs to say its a "great" album- I do enjoy the
ones I like though...
Adam

Adam Helfer
President