[kj] gems

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Fri Dec 22 17:52:47 EST 2006

Well , I should nt think that you'd get a refund . It's very unlikely that the money is sitting in a Bank somewhere. The money has probably been spent an production costs and I cant see anyone at KJ putting their hands in their pockets to reimburse you.
You are owed merchandise, but KJ cant really send out copies of Gems until its ready for general release, otherwise it will get uploaded and no one will buy it if/when it hits the shops . If thats not bad enough, It seems like Raven was organising everything to do with GoP and hes no longer with the band (although he may come back and even if he does, he may want to forget about GoP
So will you get a refund? I cant see it. Will you get a copy of Gems of power? I cant see it being released.
The best thing that you can do is write the money off and just hope that someone gets their act together.

--- mkolmar at gmail.com wrote:

From: "Mark Kolmar" <mkolmar at gmail.com>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] gems
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:42:16 -0600

I can absorb the loss -- I already don't have the money on hand -- or
else I wouldn't have fronted the money. Still, fronting money is a
sacred trust. The amount is unimportant. It's the principle of the
thing. I invested a small amount in the project, and require a status
update. They owe the merchandise, a refund, or an explanation.

--Mark