[kj] gems

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 13:42:16 EST 2006

I can absorb the loss -- I already don't have the money on hand -- or
else I wouldn't have fronted the money. Still, fronting money is a
sacred trust. The amount is unimportant. It's the principle of the
thing. I invested a small amount in the project, and require a status
update. They owe the merchandise, a refund, or an explanation.

--Mark