[kj] Whaaaaaaaattt???

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 20 10:08:30 EST 2006

Curiously enough, of all the people on the Gathering, I think Peter best personifies Jaz's view of the human race - existing in a state of
eternal conflict.

BS Crack <BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com> wrote:
If, as you say Americans like it so much, then how do you account for it shifting just 5000 copies in the States?
But I can see why Americans would like it . It lacks finesse and subtly. There is no depth to it, but its just right for thick Americans to go around stomping to and "really losing it" whilst listening to Hossanas .
It does lack a little something that British people require, although it is perfect for the non thinking Americans .
*Give meeeeeeeee five duuuuuuuude*