[kj] An article (Crowley influence)

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Dec 19 16:16:14 EST 2006

(rolls eyes)

I know it doesn’t really suit your spurious thesis, but if you listen to “O’Malley’s Bar” on the album, and count up the number of men killed, I’d guess that the overall tally in all the songs is stacked towards male victims.

And you surely aren’t so stupid as to suggest the proscription of all great art (or even base art, although I think the Cave album fits the former category) that uses murder as a basis, are you? Are you?

And with regard to the song you mentioned, if you can’t see that singing with Kylie on Top Of The Pops about smashing her face in with a rock is splendid fun, I question whether we share a species.

Darren