[kj] OT: paintings online

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Tue Dec 19 07:46:34 EST 2006

I saw the paintings quickly and I desperately need to see one again . The final one with lots of people in. The little girl in the picture looks uncannily like me and the doll the little girl is holding looks remarkably like someone very close too me . Not only that , We both went to Laos together (Laos is written on the box they are sitting on)where I very nearly got killed . I was traveling in a coach on a long journey in the mountainouss wilderness and adjusted my sitting position to get comfortable , seconds later a metal bar came crashing down that would have dacapitated me . Due to our location and the fact that hospitals in Laos carry limited (if any) medicine , if I would nt have moved then I would almost certainly have died a painful death up in the mountains of Lao. It still keeps me awake at night sometimes now
I need to see the picture again . The person to the left looks like Jaz and I need to ascertain whether he was responsible and if so responsible for what.
I need to see the picture again . It may have the answers .

--- fatpotanga at gmail.com wrote:

From: fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com>
To: The Gathering <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: [kj] OT: paintings online
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:00:51 +0000

For those interested, I've temporarily bunged some of my mates paintings up
online.

http://uk.geocities.com/jamie.hewson@btopenworld.com/TEMP/bathroom.html

Terry was at art college with John McGeoch & (shudders) Mick Hucknall.
He made a good living selling these until (& can you believe this) he met a
woman who made him give this up & 'get a proper job'?!

I have 'Selina' in colour somewhere, but I can't find it.
I've included it HUGE so you can see the incredible detail of it.
In colour it's amazing & there's a monkey on it as well which is cropped off
to the right.
'bathroom' full size is also mind blowing, especially the tiles & water.

THESE ARE FOR GATHERING LOOKING ONLY.
PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD, COPY, FORWARD THE LINK TO ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THIS
LIST OR ANYTHING!

I was sent these in confidence & as such ask that you respect the ownership
of these & look and don't touch or share.

I'll leave them up for a very short time & then I'll erase them

fatpo