[kj] Is it true??

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 19:51:44 EST 2006

they way you talk about this makes me sick.
i have absolutely no respect for you now what so ever.
your posts lack concern, sincerity, and accurate facts about the situation.
they way you use this topic to generate attention is totally selfish and
childish.
please, grow up.

(and i will not be baited by any see-through bullshit you may reply)

--
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/songanddance/

postponed indefinitely..."