[kj] A better idea .

Wayne Walker wayneupnorth at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 10:57:17 EST 2006

I don't know if The Fanatic, Take Take Take or The Hive were ever recorded
in the studio (I have live versions from the Unspeakable compilation). You
could also add Hollywood Babylon and Mass to that list too.

I've got those rehearsals too and they sound great. There was also an early
version of Solitude recorded live although I seem to remember it sounded
quite different.