[kj] Choose 3

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Fri Dec 15 06:59:42 EST 2006

Outside The Gate
Fire Dances
Brighter

Brian Whitehead <bawhitehead at gmail.com> wrote:
Exluding the stated live etc

Outside the Gate
Brighter TATS
Night Time

First two were easy, but it hurt puting the third.
Can't believe how often Revelations and Extremities are picked. Well thats the beauty of it, opinions.

Brian.

On 15/12/06, Geoffrey ODonoghue <go1845 at yahoo.com> wrote: IMHO this culling would be more meaningful if we also exclude live and spoken word releases along with compilations. Based on that criteria my three are:

Fire Dances
Outside the Gate
Revelations

Apologies to those who believe that KJ could do no wrong prior to 1985.

Geoff

Come feel - myspace.com/ranjeef to taste a little Soulrise cheers!