[kj] News 2007 and Gems

Robert Mallett robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 11:33:34 EST 2006

did you get it in writing?
----- Original Message -----
From: Rob's Arse
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 11:41 AM
Subject: [kj] News 2007 and Gems

Ladies and Gentlemen

I received a call from Mat Luxon today and had a very pleasant chat.
In brief, there are alot of things in the pipeline but 2007 looks likely to be a busy year in terms of Killing Joke product.
I have been asked to keep my lips sealed on a few things but there are going to be some very nice things for us all.

Regarding Gems of Power, it is with the distribution company Cadiz and is awaiting scheduling. A number of refunds have been made I am told. It is finished, liner notes written etc.

If anyone is still awaiting refunds, perhaps they should resend a message to the sellers.

All the troops are well and resting by the way.

Hope this news goes down well.

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear