[kj] News 2007 and Gems

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 07:29:35 EST 2006

Well that¹s a bit of good news innit?

It was a lucky coincidence that just as there¹s talk of bootlegging Gems and
sharing amongst the out of pocket that Matt should call Rob with an update
on it.
Phew!

Pity no ones thought to update the official website once in a while.
Would save a lot of speculation that KJ were dead in the water.

Anyway ­ hoorahs all round.