[kj] lyceum feb 29, 1980

Paul Richards paul.ar at virgin.net
Wed Dec 13 11:44:29 EST 2006

Just downloaded this myself;

It's a version of Chic - Good Times - with Jaz "rapping". I've got
another soundcheck recording of this somewhere - from the Nightime
era if I remember correctly (no Jaz rap though), I'll have to dig it out.

Went to Lyceum gig, but we got turned away (twice) at the door for
being too young. Still regret missing that and the chance to see Joy Division.