[kj] OT Question For Anyone In The UK

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 13 09:53:43 EST 2006

Ah, The Great Frog... used to be a big part of my life, and I wasted
too much money there on rings and such. Yes, the rock/metal star's
jewellery store of choice (I went in once and Jimmy Page was flashing the cash). Well it's still there just off Carnaby St, at least the last time I strolled past about a year ago. The original designer left and moved to Covent Garden and now has an even better (IMO) shop called Crazy Pig.

According to the interweb the current phone number is 020 7439 9357
info at thegreatfrog.co.uk

10 Ganton Street, W1

TB <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> wrote: Does anyone know of a jewelry/rock n' roll fashion store called The Great
Frog probably in London? I'm looking for a very specific piece of pewter
jewelry they used to carry and may still stock but all the contact info I
have is out of date or else they've gone out of business. If anyone knows
about this store and can at least provide me with a current phone number,
I'd really appreciate it.

T.B.