[kj] Question For Anyone In The UK

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:50:32 EST 2006

I've got the very vaguest recollection that you might find it near the
Hammersmith Apollo (formerly Odeon) - possibly the other side of the
flyover, but please don't get upset if I've sent you on a wild goose chase.
If I am right then it was a few years ago I came upon it.

I'd be interested to know if that proves right.

Yours hopefully

Si