[kj] Pleasure/Pain , One Word.............

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 02:37:55 EST 2006

true...

tis a dilemma only to a point, and not a very serious one at that.
i actually enjoy disliking other peoples fav bands, even while i'm tapping
my toes to it, lol.

basically, most music is listenable..
but what some others love, i can listen to, but would *never* play in my own
home.

lifes too precious to waste on mediocre music.

On 12/13/06, Leigh Newton <angrytomhanks at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You probably grew to loathe Tool cuz after Undertow they decided to crawl

up their own collective ass.

> I'll give you this though - Tool fans are the WORST. It's definately

annoying when something you like becomes really popular. All this Borat shit
is kind of wearing thin. Still, it doesn't change the fact that he's a
comedic genius. It is a dilemna, but i really do think it is as simple as
saying fuck all that, i like this. Just cuz some asshole likes something
that you like, it doesn't necessarily make you an asshole by proxy.

it to

--
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/songanddance/

postponed indefinitely..."