[kj] ****SPAM**** OT: Beatle Appreciation ad nauseum

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 12 12:07:42 EST 2006

No offence taken -- this is just a discussion, not an argument. In any case, again -- I'm not saying you have to like them, but consider the contributions and the influence to the genre the Beatles are responsible for. You simply CANNOT deny them their talent. It's like saying the ocean isn't wet.

Alex in NYC