[kj] lyceum feb 29, 1980

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 12 00:36:16 EST 2006

That sounds like Nervous System? That has a line about
seeing the faces on the street.

death wish <dwish2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Looks like this gig has turned up on dime. The master tape, no less, and the
guy who recorded it ALSO taped the soundcheck!

Soundcheck
01. ?? / Change
02. Complications
03. Psyche
04. Turn To Red
05. Turn To Red II
Gig
06. Turn to Red
07. Tomorrow’s World
08. Psyche
09. Nuclear Boy
10. Change
11. Complications
12. War Dance
13. Are You Receiving?
14. Nervous System

The soundcheck has a 28-second snippet of something before Change, although
I've no idea what it is. I wasn't sure if 332mb was a suitable size
attachment to post to the list, so anyone who thinks they can help identifiy
it, email me and I'll send it to you.

The lyric is something like "I've seen the faces on the street... feel the
heat... I feel the heat"

Only their ninth gig, apparently, and it sounds goooooooood!

T.