[kj] FW: Re: HOSANNAS REPORT CARD

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 14:51:24 EST 2006

i found myself listening to otg 5 times in a row the other week ;-O

and worse still,actually enjoying it..........

seriously though, otg is kinda ok ( well whats wrong with it?? theres some
real pleasant tunes on there,no really,it grows on you) however,i have to
draw the line somewhere,exspecially where it breacks into a kinda rap,that
makes me cringe,really does ;-D

melinda