[kj] HOSANNAS REPORT CARD

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 10 09:20:41 EST 2006

OTG being Jaz's solo record is pure revisionism. Jaz and Paul were
initially included in the recording sessions (and both were summarily
discharged during the proceedings). It was going to be a full group
effort. Jaz calling it a solo project after the fact was an attempt
to save face, pure and simple.

Alex in NYC