[kj] OT: Solumn aniversary

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 9 07:51:55 EST 2006

I Hate The Beatles so much
even when Lennon tried to be political it was all very superficial, and he
always sounded so sanctimonious.
Imagine is the worst, a rich guy in a big house telling me i don't need
possessions!
none of the Beatles lyrics will tell you anything about the human condition

Extremities was actually a good example of great lyric writing, whoever it
was who chose that example to compare to beatles stuff hit the nail on the
head

how that scumbag could preach peace when he beat his pregnant wife til she
miscarried is beyond me