[kj] OT: Solumn aniversary

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Fri Dec 8 16:48:13 EST 2006

"With any luck, someone who knows you will be faced with the same dilemma
some day"

Right: so you hope that if I'm ever in New York hanging around
apartment blocks and Mark Chapman (who has been released) decides that
hes going to shoot me as well.........you hope that someone who knows
me will be standing there with a can of Baked Beans in their hand?
Theres only one person who I know in Noi Yoik , and I hope that he
realises that if he doesnt throw the beans, then he will be compliant
in the act and may face possible criminal charges which may result in
a lengthy prison sentence.
Take aim and chuck those beans