[kj] OT: Solumn aniversary

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Fri Dec 8 15:54:23 EST 2006

Well I was just thinking to myself. If I was standing outside the
New York apartments with a can of Baked Beans in my hand on this very
day 26 years ago , and I saw Mark Chapman taking aim with his shooter
, would I chuck the can of Baked beans in the direction of Mark
Chapmans raised arm in order to dislodge the gun ?............Probably
not.