[kj] Pleasure/Pain , One Word.............

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Fri Dec 8 15:07:14 EST 2006

That is simply not good enough Lennonka . I suggest that you go and
study the lyrics of Extremities . Instead of living on the dreamworld
of Lennon, get in the real world and memorize ED&VRE.
"Yesterday nothing, but today is OK
I've enough to survive on
Tomorrows another day "

"She loves you yeah yeah yeah, she loves you yeah yeah yeah, She
loves you yeah yeah yeah"...............Oh how inspiring .