[kj] Pleasure/Pain , One Word.............

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Thu Dec 7 14:18:44 EST 2006

I must confess Lennonka, that I was a tad confused . I was mixing
up the lyrics . For some strange unexplained reason I thought that the
lyrics went :
"Pleasure Pain ,I cannot differentiate between the two"
I has quite an aggressive day at work yesterday and so came home and
put Extremities on to relax and realised that "Pleasure Pain ,I cannot
differentiate between the two" is infact NOT the correct lyric.
I was hoping that no one would notice...........but thanks for
bringing it to everyones attention :-)