[kj] Killing Joke - Is that it?

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 08:22:13 EST 2006

I have no doubt the Joke will be back... who wants to bet on it?!!! As to
WHEN they'll be back, who knows, but one day!
Been into the bastards for about a quarter of a century now, and loved the
gigs of the last few years (though Glasgow last time was a bit ropey!) and
whilst Hosannas ain't my favourite album by 'em it's far from being my
least fave. So all in all, despite the behind-the-scenes bullshit, it's
been great having 'em back. I honestly don't think THAT much has changed
with 'em, it's just in this information age we all know about the bollocks
that is going on!

Dave in Edinburgh