[kj] Killing Joke - Is that it?

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Wed Dec 6 18:11:48 EST 2006

I disagree with all your points Alex.
Its time for Killing Joke to move on . Killing jokes early works were
the result of Jaz's anger and frustration with the World around him,
Killing joke was a release for his anger and frustration . He believed
in what he said and s why the lyrics and music portrayed this . Fast
Forward to 2006 and Jaz is no longer the angry frustrated young man ,
he's now a happy and content middle aged man . But he's still trying
to make the music of a frustrated young man.
Thats why the music has sounded insincere recently .
What Jaz needs to do is move forward, make music that is more intact
with his emotions .
Killing Joke MUST move forwards and NOT backwards.Killing Joke have
explored all the avenues in its present form . There no way out but
forward .