[kj] Tribal Freedom

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 6 15:13:26 EST 2006

Not to be a needlessly antagonistic dick, but...

"I mentioned Tragedy, World Burns to Death, who also released great LPs this year - heard of them? Let me guess."

Pray tell, what *exactly* is this sentence supposed to imply?? I can name five dozen bands you've never heard of either --- that doesn't necessarily make them any good or me the wiser for it.

Alex in NYC