[kj] Killing Joke - Is that it?

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Wed Dec 6 12:38:31 EST 2006

Well, I should probably write "I will try to help."
Because I don't know if they care for help and if they would allow me to help them.
And another thing is that we don't know what effect it will have on their next doings.
That's why I wrote before that Jaz must help himself.
No-one has power over him except himself. He knows his range of power and he uses it very wisely.
We can just have patience and faith.

Thank you for your support, Bob : )
Cheers, Lennonka

> Od: robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk

> Komu: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>

> Datum: 06.12.2006 17:12

> Předmět: Re: [kj] Killing Joke - Is that it?

>I will do it.

>And I'm serious.

>Lennonka

>Be amazing if you did; stop em turning into a pair of old tramps.

>Bob

it

>>>Nah, it's all over

>>>Bob

>>> Subject: [kj] Killing Joke - Is that it?

>>> So what does everybody think - is this the end of Killing Joke?

>>> Will we ever see another record/tour?

>>> Pooling our resources, and what we know via band members/gossip

etc...

>>> does anyone know?

>>> Just curious to know your thoughts. Personally, I will be enormously

>> surprised if they ever get back out on the road again. But I'd like to

be

>> proved wrong.

>>> N