[kj] [spam] Re: Goldblade

Kev Smith kevin at smith9803.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 18:30:18 EST 2006

Hello Brother Mike,

I saw Goldblade at last year's Beatles weekend in Liverpool, supporting The
Buzzcocks and The Stranglers at the Pier Head.
Thoroughly entertaining and some great old school punk tracks. There was
some great banter with the crowd (the majority of them being 'normal') and
later went to Blackpool for another gig in the evening. I really rate them
as a good, no frills, honest bunch of lads. Well worth checking out.

In case you didn't know, Goldblade are supporting The Damned on their
current tour. I'm going to see them at the L2 in Liverpool next Thursday
(14th Dec). Can't wait.

Enjoy Stourbridge!

Smig