[kj] World Destruction

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Mon Dec 4 17:46:46 EST 2006

Gregg: You are confusing the issue again.
You previously stated that Capitalism was directly responsible for
1.5 Million deaths in Iraq......and then in your next post you say
that sanctions were responsible for the deaths.
The sanctions were put in place to stop Saddam re-arming . Saddam
was responsible for the invasions of Iran and Kuwait , so sanctions
were imposed to stop him buying more weapons . If Saddam would have
let an independent authority take control of the oil money, then the
people of Iraq would not have suffered any hardships, let alone
deaths. The 1.5 Million deaths are the direct result of Saddam's
refusal to cooperate , nothing to do with Capitalism. Indeed, if it
WAS all about Capitalism, then the West would have sold Iraq weapons
regardless . (Ironically enought, it was only China who dealt with
Iraq, post 1st Gulf war)

Quoting GREG SLAWSON <gregslawson at msn.com>:

> First of all, the governement (US) and about a million other

> organizations give the figure of 1.5 million deaths in Iraq (during the

> sanctions of the 90s, not the Iran/Iraq war). Enen Madeline Albright,

> the former Secty of State under Clinton, admitted that 500,000 CHILDREN

> died in Iraq in the 90s, and told the live television interviewer it

> was "worth it". Second, WWII was fought for hitler to control colonies

> and land--the hallmark of capitalism. And there are documents (census

> figures and other numerical data) to back up the fact that most of the

> "crimes of communism" are huge eggagerations.

> Your other comments are just too sillly to answer.

> -------------------------

> From: /Crack <b.s.crack at generalmail.de>/

> band!)"<gathering at misera.net>/

> To: /gathering at misera.net/

> Subject: /Re: [kj] World Destruction/

> Date: /Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:02:04 +0100/

>> I find it extremely worrying Greg , that when every time you see

>> statistics that you dont like you either say that they were either

>> made up or exaggerated. Then you yourself go on to exaggerate figures

>> and possibly make them up!!!!!

>> I don't believe that 1.5 million people died in Iraq because of the

>> war(involving the U.S.).Yes, millions of people died during the

>> Iran/Iraq war, but that war was the result of squabbling between

>> Khomeini and Hussein.

>> But you cannot attribute Any deaths in Iraq to Capitalism , for

>> the simple fact that Communists need Oil as well. If America was

>> Communist and it needed oil, it would have gone into Iraq to secure a

>> continuous flow just the same. The war in Vietnam was to stop the

>> spread of Communism, so you cannot really say that the Vietnam war was

>> the result of Capitalism .

>> Also WW2 was NOT fought in the name of Capitalism, it was fought to

>> stop the spread of the Nazi's . WW2 was fought to stop the spread of

>> the Nazi regime . But as you are an American, you are probably unaware

>> that WW2 started in 1939 and not in December 1944 (when you lot joined

>> in)

>> Quoting GREG SLAWSON <gregslawson at msn.com>:

>>> These figures are mostly made up. Even a look at census figures

>>> disproves them. How many have capitalism killed? 500,000 in Rowanda?

>>> 1.5 million in Iraq, JUST under Bill Clinton (not to mention the