[kj] OT... World Destruction

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 16:48:48 EST 2006

On 4/12/06 21:14, "Neil Perry" wrote:

> the Hutus, attempting to completely wipe out another ethnic group, the Tutsis.

I¹ve decided that essentially, everyone hates everyone.
Whites hate blacks, blacks hate whites
Whites hate Asians, Asians hate whites
Indians hate Pakistanis, Pakistanis hate Indians
North Korea hates South Korea, South Korea hates North Korea
Kiwis hate the Ozzys, Ozzy¹s hate the Kiwis
Christians hate Muslims, Muslims hate Christians
Iraqis hate the Kurds, Kurds hate Iraqis
Shi¹a¹s hate the Sunnis, Sunnis hate the Shi¹a¹s
Catholics hate protestants, Protestants hate Catholics
People from the South hate people from the North, people from the North hate
people from the South
The Navy hates the Air Force, the Air Force hates the Navy
People from Liverpool hate people from Widnes, people from Widnes hate
people from Liverpool
Man United hate Arsenal, Arsenal hate Man Utd.
Kids from your local high school hate the kids from the school up the road
You hate the cat & the cat hates you...
I could go on, like a boat lost at sea...