[kj] OT... World Destruction

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 4 16:37:25 EST 2006

Well, if capitalist countries can colonize other countries, and it has
"nothing to do with capitalism," then why isn't that latitude granted to
what Crack insists are communist countries, when they invade others?

Why can't we say that Stalin's invasions had nothing to with communism,
then? Kind of a double standard that conveniently works for the
cheerleaders of free markets: all evil redounds to what's selectively
defined as communism in Crack-world -- and all that's good and wholesome
and nice and fuzzy redounds to capitalism. And when a capitalist country
does bad, well it wasn't the capitalism in it that did it. It was an
aberration.

O-kay. Whatever.

-Oliver