[kj] World Destruction

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Mon Dec 4 16:02:04 EST 2006

I find it extremely worrying Greg , that when every time you see
statistics that you dont like you either say that they were either
made up or exaggerated. Then you yourself go on to exaggerate figures
and possibly make them up!!!!!
I don't believe that 1.5 million people died in Iraq because of the
war(involving the U.S.).Yes, millions of people died during the
Iran/Iraq war, but that war was the result of squabbling between
Khomeini and Hussein.
But you cannot attribute Any deaths in Iraq to Capitalism , for
the simple fact that Communists need Oil as well. If America was
Communist and it needed oil, it would have gone into Iraq to secure a
continuous flow just the same. The war in Vietnam was to stop the
spread of Communism, so you cannot really say that the Vietnam war was
the result of Capitalism .
Also WW2 was NOT fought in the name of Capitalism, it was fought to
stop the spread of the Nazi's . WW2 was fought to stop the spread of
the Nazi regime . But as you are an American, you are probably unaware
that WW2 started in 1939 and not in December 1944 (when you lot joined
in)