[kj] World Destruction

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Mon Dec 4 14:28:44 EST 2006

"Communism has been the greatest social engineering experiment we
have ever seen. It failed utterly and in doing so it killed over
100,000,000 men, women, and children, not to mention the near
30,000,000 of its subjects that died in its often aggressive wars and
the rebellions it provoked."

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM

Read that Greg and then you may understand when the alarm bells
start ringing when you say that you would like to do it all again, but
this time do it a bit differently .