[kj] Retarded Daylight Robbery OT

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 19:38:58 EDT 2006

How much crap was in the bag, to make it look worth stealing in the first place?! :/

Mike Cooper <mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:  Are you talking water or the world's supply of smokeable dogshit? Speaking
of the latter some canine fiend dumped outside my houe today and it was
white! White? At least I can see it at night!