[kj] Retarded Daylight Robbery OT

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 31 14:29:21 EDT 2006

Heh heh, seeing those scoopers with the Scuzzy footer in the last email
gave me the image of Scuzzy having a regrettable new product line. But I
guess it would never work. "Scuzzy Scoopers. Only humans pick up dog
shit" isn't so catchy. "grass shit - pavement shit - accident shit -
anywhere shit" neither : )