[kj] Danger Beards Strangled For Charity

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 11:39:17 EDT 2006

>With my beard, I'm starting to look like Rattus-era
Jet Black, which isn't so great either.

>Alex in NYC

So I thought getting a 52 song Mudhoney double CD for
6 quid yesterday was a mega bargain but today at the
local charity shops I bagged the latest Flaming Lips
Cd for a quid, a Hendrix CD for 50p and 2 copies of
"The Daily Mail Sticks its fingers right up your nose"
Stranglers not very collectible yet collectors CD for
50p & 29p...

Anyway isn't it about time Killing Joke remastered
Extremities and gave it away with a paper...

always
always
always
The Sun!

????????

also 20lb of frying chickens!!!!!!!!!

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!