[kj] Anonymity

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 03:46:06 EDT 2006

Wow what ever happened to Frank?

My mates band supported him in a club in Burnley circa 1990. It was really
secretive back stage which really surprised me, they really didn't want his
identity revealed. As I sat in the van round the back of the venue before we
set off back home the back door of the venue opened and he jumped into a car
and sped off. It was real cloak and dagger stuff.

He was always brilliant at the Reading Festival..."you know he was, he
really was".

I used to go through Timperly regular on the tram but I never got a glimpse
of him.

Brian.