[kj] Danger Beards

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 20:17:22 EDT 2006

Womb broom! That's the best nickname for it yet!

  fluw <fluwdot at earthlink.net> wrote:
  thought those were called womb brooms? savin' the flava bro!
and when really long, with say a rubber band ala scott ian, they are called chin mullets

Geoffrey ODonoghue wrote:     I've got one of those soul patch/flavour save things. Will I add a few more years to my lifespan if I get rid of it?

  Geoff

jo <arcadia at arcadia.karoo.co.uk> wrote:

Will I be ok with just a moustache?