[kj] RIP Jesse Pintado

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 17:18:40 EDT 2006

And how did Jesse Pintado celebrate 'his forthcoming demise'? By playing really fast guitar?

gorilla spanker <Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au> wrote:  I mean it sincerely . I cant understand people glorifying dying . One day in the future will be your last day here . There is a time and date in the future that has your name on it .
Its inevitable, so make the most out of it whilst you re here . Because one day , it will be your last day here .
Celebrate the glories of being alive, rather than your forthcoming demise .