[kj] POLL. . . all that Jazz

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 13:53:46 EDT 2006

I said it before...scenes and genres suck! good toonage, is good toonage.

gorilla spanker <Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au> wrote:
I disagree , Killing joke have never been either Punk or Metal .
  Punk was born in 1976 and died in about 1984 , anything after (or before, for that matter) that must belong to a different genre . Although Killing Joke were around at the same time as Punk, they cannot be classed as Punk due to the fact that they did nt adhere to the DIY ethics .
     I dont see why its necessary to label bands under different genres.
  Bands are just groups of people who make music together, there are no need to stick labels on them.