[RE]Re: [kj] POLL

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 08:10:48 EDT 2006

The last album obviously lacked the Grohl marketing effect. I found it
strange how in 2003, after years of neglect, every single two-bit critic was
coming out calling Killing Joke "legendary" all of a sudden. Where did all
that adoration and praise come from? Even a frikking lifetime achievement
award. In some strange way, KJ 2003 was KJ's most - indeed, only - hyped
album, and I guess it all started with Grohl.