[kj] POLL. . . all that Jaz,

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 04:28:57 EDT 2006

I think the problem is it's all too much the Jaz Coleman Four now, and not Kj proper. There's wayyy too much Jer'. *repeated for emphasis *
  That vibrant, electric, Big Paul + Youth/Raven rhythm & joie-de-vivre aspect is sorely missing, nay, critically so. THAT'S that "something" ithink people are referring to when they say something's that can't be replaced.

  And Geordie is severely underemployed and underrated in his own band.

  One more Disc with the missing pieces brought back, and then I'm ok with it if they retire.

gorilla spanker <Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au> wrote:
      Do you think that the time has come for Killing joke to disband?
  What with the defragmentation of the band , which is now basically just Jaz and Geordie . The endless delays and cancellations of everything, the inability of Jaz to be able to sing or write songs which are on par with the early stuff.
    Alister Crowley ended up a poor  lonely old man who ended up trying to demonstrate his "magic" to any one who would listen . Will Jaz end up the same way ? (Exchange *Magik* for an Island haven in (outh America)
    I would say Yes : Its time for Killing joke to pack it in.
  What do you reckon?

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso