[RE]Re: [kj] POLL

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 16:40:50 EDT 2006

Did KJ ever really have that much of a US following?

GREG SLAWSON <gregslawson at msn.com> wrote:        Does anyone know if the new album has received any airplay in the US? I have not heard it, even on the many college stations I listen to. It seems to have received almost no press, airplay, or distribution here.